Ubecoin can be used with any compatible ERC20 Token wallet or Exchange. If you don’t have one, we recommend using Enjin wallet.
Available on Android and IOS. Simply follow the following steps to add Ubecoin to your wallet. This page contains instructions to setup your Enjin wallet. Though any existing ERC20 wallet or Exchange will work with Ubecoin.
Ubecoin’s contract address is:
Add this to your Enjin wallet, or any other preferred wallet which allows custom tokens to be added.
How to add Ubecoin to your Enjin Wallet
1. Select “Create Wallet” then agree to the Terms and Conditions
2. You will be prompted to create a password. Please use a secure password. IMPORTANT NOTE: Record this securely and ensure you DO NOT forget this password.
3. Select “Add Custom Token”
4. Enter the Ubecoin “Contract Address”:
0x0c537C661B28a4EF16AB27BEd46111473a6bd08d (you can copy/paste or use the QR code below).
Enter the “Token Symbol” as UBE.
5. You will see Ubecoin added to your token list on your wallet main page
Downloading an Enjin Wallet Smartphone App
1. Go to the App Store on iOS or Google Play on Android
2. Search for Enjin in app browser and select and install “Enjin Crypto Wallet”